The JWH Group has extensive experience in multi-residential housing and higher density housing, partnering with investors, developers, the WA State Government and government agencies to deliver sustainable, liveable homes for the people of Western Australia.
As a family-run group of wholly owned diverse building operations and related service businesses, the JWH Group has been the design and construction partner of choice on numerous projects across metropolitan Perth and regional WA, for both public and private sector clients.
The JWH Group, in conjunction with its trusted team of allied consultants, brings a proven skill set and decades of experience to all aspects of residential construction and development, including:
- Innovative design solutions
- Feasibility assessment and planning
- Civil and structural engineering
- Land development and subdivision
- Project management
- Focus on people, place and home
- Affordable housing
- End-to-end project development, including turn-key solutions
- Marketing and sales strategy
- Waste minimisation through construction techniques, material selection, and construction and demolition waste recycling
- Selection of green technologies
- Energy rating compliance
- Use of innovative construction materials and techniques
- Time-efficient building techniques
- Passive solar orientation and cross-flow ventilation
- Selection of LED lighting, low-VOC paints, adhesives and sealants, and low formaldehyde (E0) manufactured timber
The JWH Group at a glance …
- Progressive leadership team with many decades of WA building experience in the public sector and private sector.
- Volume of construction in excess of $320M per annum.
- Building approximately 1,000 homes a year.
- Active member of Master Builders Australia, Housing Industry Association (HIA), Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) and Property Council.
- Diverse, Western Australian, family-run and wholly owned, building group.
- Inducted into Family Business Australia (FBA) Hall of Fame in 2018.
- Regular contributor to major community organisations, including Telethon and Variety WA.